New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/27/2014 -- Ice cream is perceived to be a premium Western product, which is considered good for dealing with the heat. It is the leading favourite amongst children and is becoming popular amongst adults as well. Although branded ice cream witnessed good growth over the forecast period, kulfi (dairy-based unpackaged ice cream typically sold by street vendors in carts) constitutes a very large share of total ice cream consumption in Pakistan.
Euromonitor International's Ice Cream in Pakistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Frozen Yoghurt, Impulse Ice Cream, Retail Artisanal Ice Cream, Take-Home Ice Cream.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Ice Cream market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in Norway to 2017
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in India to 2017
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in Thailand to 2017
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in Mexico to 2017
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in Venezuela to 2017
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in Italy to 2017
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in Russia to 2017
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in Israel to 2017
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in Indonesia to 2017
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in Japan to 2017