Recently published research from GlobalData, "Immunetics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/26/2013 -- Immunetics Inc. (Immunetics) offers assay technology for blood screening and infectious disease diagnosis. It is one of the leading innovator of tests for bacterial, viral, and parasitic diseases. It produces and markets a wide range of infectious disease assay kits and instruments. Immunetics has issued patents on its BacTx test for bacterial contamination of platelets. The BacTx Test provides a fast and sensitive method of detection of bacterial contamination in platelets. The system automatically monitors each sample and validates the presence of bacteria above the detection threshold. Also, the company develops and markets various FDA-cleared products, including a test for Lyme disease. It is also working on new tests for Babesiosis and Chagas disease, for emerging risks to the blood supply. Some of its innovations include C6 peptide Lyme ELISA, Miniblotter, Anthrax QuickELISA, Cell Adhesion Flow Chamber and QualiCode. The company markets its products across the world through distributors. Immunetics is headquartered in Boston.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Immunetics, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Product Pipeline in Medical Equipment Market - Robust Pipeline Strengthening the In-Vitro Diagnostics and Cardiovascular Devices Market
- Qiagen N.V. (QIA) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Cepheid (CPHD) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Siemens Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis
- bioMerieux S.A. (BIM) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Philips Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Quidel Corporation (QDEL) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation (853) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Alere Inc. (ALR) - Product Pipeline Analysis