New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/31/2014 -- In-car entertainment sales did not grow as fast as might be expected, given the dynamism of the automotive industry in recent years. Sales of new cars decreased in 2012, albeit after two years of very strong growth. In-car entertainment retail volume sales grew moderately, by 2% in both 2011 and 2012.
Euromonitor International's In-Car Entertainment in Colombia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: In-Car Navigation, In-Car Speakers, In-Dash Media Players.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the In-Car Entertainment market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Electronics in Colombia
- The Future of the Haircare Market in Colombia to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Colombia to 2017
- Shampoo Market in Colombia: Market Profile to 2017
- Facial Care Market in Colombia to 2017
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Colombia to 2017
- The Future of the Make-up Market in Colombia to 2017
- The Future of the Skincare Market in Colombia to 2017
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in Colombia to 2017
- The Future of the Personal Hygiene Market in Colombia to 2017