Fast Market Research recommends "India CRAMS Market Outlook to 2018 - Surging Demand for Contract Drug Discovery and Research Services" from Ken Research, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/17/2014 -- The industry research publication titled 'India CRAMS Market Outlook to 2018 - Surging Demand for Contract Drug Discovery and Research Services' presents a comprehensive analysis of market size by value of CRAMS services in India. The report entails the market share analysis and company profiles of major players in the CRAMS industry. The future analysis and segmentation by drugs and devices and therapeutic areas have also been discussed in each of the sub-segment.
The CRAMS industry in India has grown at a CAGR of 17.8% during 2007-2013 registering a market size of USD ~ billion in value terms in 2013. Some of the major competitors of India include China, Russia, Brazil and Taiwan. Escalating costs, growth of companies producing generic drugs, declining research and development productivity and regulatory pressures have encouraged the global pharmaceutical companies to offshore research and development activities to emerging countries such as India and China. Indian CRAMS market has been dominated by the contract manufacturing services which contributed more than half of the industry revenues during 2007-2013. The CMO market registered revenue of USD ~ billion in 2013, growing at a CAGR of 16.3% during 2007-2013. The contract manufacturing services has benefitted from advantages such as tax breaks with respect of setting up of facilities in particular areas, economies of scale and others. The contract research market in India contributed 40.0% to CRAMS industry in 2013 with revenues of USD ~ billion which grew at a CAGR of ~% during 2007-2013. A large number of Indian CROs are involved in providing late stage discovery and drug development services. The Indian CRAMS industry is dominated by drugs market which contributed 60.0% of the CRAMS industry in 2013. The major therapeutic areas being focused on include cardiovascular diseases, metabolic disorders, oncology and others. The CRAMS industry of India comprises of a large number of operating players making it a highly fragmented industry. Some of the key players of the Indian CRAMS industry include Divis Laboratories, Jubilant, Dishman, Biocon and GVK Biosciences.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
With the government of India planning to embark on a multimillion dollar initiative to promote innovation in the pharmaceutical industry of the country, the Indian CRAMS market revenue is expected to reach USD ~ billion by 2018, growing at a double digit compounded growth rate of 22.2% during 2013-2018.
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THE REPORT
- The market size of the India CRAMS market in terms of value in the last years (2007 - 2013)
- India CRAMS market segmentation by CMO and CRO service
- India CRAMS market segmentation by Drugs and Devices
- India CRAMS for Drugs Market Segmentation by Therapeutic Areas
- Trends and Developments in the CRAMS market in India
- Government Rules and Regulations in the CRAMS market in India
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Divis Laboratories, Jubilant Life Sciences, Dishman Pharmaceuticals, Biocon, Reddy's Lab (Aurigene), Suven Life Sciences, Matrix Laboratories
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Healthcare BPO Market Payer (Claims Processing, HR Services, Finance & Accounts), Provider (Medical Billing & Coding) & Pharmaceutical (Clinical Trial, Contract Manufacturing, & Non-Clinical Services) - Trends & Forecasts (2013 - 2018)
- Drug Delivery Partnering Terms and Agreements
- Flow Cytometry Market - Global Forecasts to 2018
- Gene Expression Analysis Market - Global Forecast to 2018
- Molecular Spectroscopy Market - Forecast to 2018
- U.S. Healthcare BPO Market - Trends and Global Forecasts to 2018
- Medical Waste Management Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Bioinformatics Market By Sector (Molecular Medicine, Agriculture, Research & Forensic), Segment (Sequencing Platforms, Knowledge Management Tools & Data Analysis Services) & Application (Genomics, Proteomics & Drug Design) - Global Forecasts to 2017
- Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS) Market - Global Forecast to 2018
- Mice Model Market - by Type [Inbred, Knockout, Conditioned], Technology [Microinjection, Embryonic Stem Cell], Disease [Oncology, Immunology, CNS], Service [Breeding, Cryopreservation, Quarantine] & Care Products [Cages, Bedding, Feed] - Forecasts to 2018