New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/07/2014 -- Economy jeans withstood the fall in consumption seen in the overall apparel market thanks to the appeal of fast fashion. Promotions in stores and the development of the jeans offer in H&M and C&A, with improved and more customised cuts, appealed to consumers. In 2013, skinny and regular cuts were the preferred fits, along with the ?boyfriend? cut.
Inditex and its Zara brand led jeans in 2013 with a 9% value share. The company?s leading position can be attributed to product diversification, ie the offer of new cuts and colours and different fabrics, along with low prices. Levi Strauss, the leading jeans specialist in France and third-ranked player in jeans with a 6% value share, continued to benefit from its strong image and well-established brand in France, having successfully launched coloured jeans in the summer of 2012 and 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Jeans is a relatively mature category in France and so is expected to register a slight value CAGR decline at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period. Changes in terms of cut, colour and material have already been seen and so the return of the ?destroyed? trend could help to stimulate the category. The Cheap Monday brand from H&M has now entered the French market and is developing its jeans offering. Hence, it is expected to gain some value share.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Jeans industry in France with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Jeans industry in France, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Jeans in France market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Jeans in France?
- What are the major brands in France?
- How dynamic is the growth of clothing and footwear internet sales?
- What is the performance of women?s clothing vs men?s clothing?
- What % of clothing and footwear sales goes through grocery retailers?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Economy Jeans, Premium Jeans, Standard Jeans, Super Premium Jeans.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Jeans in Japan
- Jeans in the US
- Jeans in the United Arab Emirates
- Jeans in Australia
- Jeans in Italy
- Jeans in the Netherlands
- Jeans in Morocco
- Jeans in the Czech Republic
- Jeans in Canada
- Jeans in Germany