Fast Market Research recommends "Luxury Travel Goods in the Netherlands" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/20/2013 -- Sales of luxury travel goods suffered once again in 2012 as a result of lower demand for luxury items and a decline in foreign travel as the Dutch economy deteriorated. More Dutch people chose to take holidays at home and postpone higher expenditure as confidence in the economy diminished.
Euromonitor International's Luxury Travel Goods in Netherlands report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Travel Goods market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Travel Goods retailing along with the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Travel Goods market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Luxury Travel Goods in Indonesia
- Luxury Travel Goods in the Philippines
- Luxury Travel Goods in Brazil
- Luxury Travel Goods in Switzerland
- Luxury Goods in Switzerland
- Luxury Travel Goods in South Korea
- Luxury Travel Goods in France
- Luxury Travel Goods in China
- Luxury Travel Goods in Ukraine
- Luxury Goods in the Philippines