New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/30/2014 -- Masimo Corporation (Masimo) is a global medical technology company. It manufactures and distributes of non-invasive patient monitoring technologies such as medical devices and a broad range of sensors to improve patient care. Masimo SET is the company's lead technology helps to detect life threatening events. The other technologies of Masimo include Pulse CO-Oximetry technology, which allows noninvasive and continuous monitoring of blood constituents, brain and breath and Patient SafetyNet, a remote monitoring and wireless clinician notification system.
The company's key products include pulse oximeters, patient monitors, patient cables, central monitoring systems, specialty sensors, circuit boards, remote-alarm and monitoring solutions. Its products are sold directly to hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), physician offices, veterinarians, long term care facilities, and consumers market through a network of distributors and direct sales representatives. The company operates in the US, Europe, Middle East, Asia, Latin America, Canada, and Australia. Masimo is headquartered in California, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Masimo's business strategy is to improve and develop new product ranges and maintaining the company's financial strength. To this end, the company In June 2013, introduced the CE Mark, of Root platform. Root is a innovative patient monitoring and connectivity platform that integrates its rainbow and SET measurements with additional parameters available through Masimo Open Connect (MOC-9) in an integrated, clinician-centric platform.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Masimo Corporation
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports
- Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Masimo Corporation (MASI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Quidel Corporation (QDEL) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (EW) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Corgenix Medical Corporation (CONX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Volcano Corporation (VOLC) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Luminex Corporation (LMNX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Thoratec Corporation (THOR) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (IART) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Sysmex Corporation (6869) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update