Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/17/2014 -- Consumers in Spain turn to meal replacement with the objective of either slimming down, body building or simply for convenience. Convalescence meal replacement is currently negligible in the country and usually substituted by "soft diets", consisting of purees and porridges, as well as low fat poultry and fish.
Euromonitor International's Meal Replacement in Spain report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Convalescence, Meal Replacement Slimming.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Meal Replacement market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Meal Replacement in Colombia
- Meal Replacement in South Africa
- Meal Replacement in Japan
- Meal Replacement in Thailand
- Meal Replacement in Poland
- Meal Replacement in India
- Meal Replacement in Malaysia
- Meal Replacement in Singapore
- Meal Replacement in Guatemala
- Meal Replacement in Ireland