Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Men's Grooming in South Korea", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/15/2014 -- Even though cosmetics as a whole recorded weaker performance in 2013, men's grooming including men's skin care showed similar healthy growth as in 2012. Men's grooming increased by 7% in value terms; in particular, men's skin care grew by 9% in value terms. Men's shaving also recorded a higher value growth rate of 2% in 2013 than in 2012 thanks to value-added products in men's razors and blades.
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Male Toiletries Market in South Korea to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Male Toiletries Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Men's Grooming in South Africa
- Hotels in South Korea to 2017: Market Databook
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Haircare Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Haircare Market in South Korea to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Travel and Tourism in South Korea to 2017
- Beauty and Personal Care in South Africa
- Asia-Pacific Nutraceuticals Industry Outlook to 2017 - India and China to Lead Growth