New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/04/2013 -- Men's grooming showed a healthy performance over the review period. It was supported by demand in many categories in 2012. Both premium and mass brands continued to enter the market, such as SKII, first launched in early 2012. Direct selling brands, such as Artistry from Amway, and Avon, also launched men's skin care lines. Furthermore, existing brands in the market tried to stimulate sales with several marketing strategies; for example, Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Thailand chose to drive...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Men's Grooming in Spain
- Men's Grooming in Slovakia
- Men's Grooming in Japan
- Men's Grooming in New Zealand
- Men's Grooming in South Africa
- Men's Grooming in Cameroon
- Men's Grooming in the Czech Republic
- Men's Grooming in China
- Rethinking Male and Female Health and Beauty Routines
- Men's Grooming in the US