Fast Market Research recommends "Mixed Retailers in Bulgaria" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/25/2014 -- The market entry of UK department store retailer Debenhams in December 2012 was the big story for the channel. The 2,800 sq m single outlet in the country is run by Canopus Investments EOOD, a Bulgarian registered company owned by a British businessman, which also holds franchise rights for Croatia and Serbia. Canopus Investments indicated that a second Debenhams store may be opened in the capital Sofia in the near future and that opportunities in other towns are being considered. However, given the present difficult economic and political environment in Bulgaria, it seems more likely that the second Debenhams store in the Balkans will open in the Croatian capital Zagreb instead.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Canopus Investments was the leading player in 2013 with 70% of total channel value sales. Debenhams registered the biggest increase in sales in 2013, up to BGN8 million from BGN1 million in 2012.
Mixed retailers is expected to register a CAGR of 18% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period. The positive projection is based mainly on expectations that Debenhams will expand its presence beyond its single store in Sofia.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Mixed Retailers industry in Bulgaria with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Mixed Retailers industry in Bulgaria, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Mixed Retailers in Bulgaria market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How big is the Mixed Retailers channel in Bulgaria?
- Who are the leading retailers in Bulgaria?
- How are mixed retailers competing against the growth of grocery retailers?
- Are consumers switching towards value retailers or moving upmarket?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mixed Retailers in Turkey
- Retailing in the United Kingdom
- Mixed Retailers in Switzerland
- Mixed Retailers in the US
- Mixed Retailers in South Africa
- Mixed Retailers in Peru
- Retailing in New Zealand
- Retailing in Austria
- Retailing in Mexico
- Retailing in the US