Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/02/2014 -- Saudi Arabia's market for monetary intermediation services reaches value of SR48.7 billion in 2012 following 5% CAGR over review period. Saudi Arabia's monetary intermediation accounts for 2% of country's GDP. Islamic banking is an important type of service provided by Saudi banks. In 2012 new regulatory forms for consumer lending come into force. Industry turnover predicted to see 9% CAGR over 2013-2018 to reach SR92.9 billion.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Monetary Intermediation in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 651. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
The Monetary Intermediation in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 651 report includes:
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Investment Banking and Brokerage, Other Banking and Financial Services, Retail Banking.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Monetary Intermediation in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Monetary Intermediation in Russia: Industrial Report
- Monetary Intermediation in India: Industrial Report
- Monetary Intermediation in Japan: Industrial Report
- Monetary Intermediation in Turkey: Industrial Report
- Monetary Intermediation in Indonesia: Industrial Report
- Monetary Intermediation in Australia: Industrial Report
- Monetary Intermediation in South Korea: Industrial Report
- Monetary Intermediation in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Monetary Intermediation in Spain: ISIC 651