New Transportation research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/07/2013 -- Global Motorcycle Manufacturing industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global motorcycle manufacturing market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global motorcycle manufacturing market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key motorcycle manufacturing market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global market with five year forecasts
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global motorcycle manufacturing industry had total revenues of $60,656.2m in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.3% between 2008 and 2012.
Industry production volumes increased with a CAGR of 0.8% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 53,572.7 thousand motorcycles in 2012.
The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 8.8% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $92,677.7 million by the end of 2017.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global motorcycle manufacturing market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the global motorcycle manufacturing market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global motorcycle manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global motorcycle manufacturing market in relation to its regional counterparts?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Car Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Global Automotive Manufacturing
- Global Truck Manufacturing
- Motorcycles: Global Industry Guide
- Motorcycles - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Medium & Heavy Trucks: Global Industry Guide
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)