Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/14/2014 -- NAFTA Motorcycles industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA motorcycles market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key motorcycles market players' NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA motorcycles market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of NAFTA motorcycles markets
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The motorcycles industry within the NAFTA countries had a total value of $7,755.1 million in 2013.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 33.8% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the motorcycles industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with revenues of $3,887.8 million in 2013. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $3,263.4 and $603.9 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the motorcycles industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $4,606.9 million in 2018, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $3,947.8 and $688.1 million, respectively.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will be the size of the NAFTA motorcycles market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA motorcycles market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA motorcycles market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Automotive Manufacturing - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Nuclear Energy - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Construction & Engineering - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Forest Products - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- OTC Pharmaceuticals - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Renewable Energy - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Haircare - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Cement - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Fragrances - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide