New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/06/2014 -- Since 2010, but in 2013 in particular, nappies/diapers/pants in Serbia witnessed some interesting changes. First of all, cloth nappies became a fashionable and wanted product, and there was some mentioning of diaper inserts as well, although these products are not actually available in retailing in Serbia. However, these novelties were slow to gain ground, as consumers were not particularly flexible or willing to experiment when it came to their babies? care and were thus reluctant to abandon trusted brands easily.
Procter & Gamble Marketing & Services doo with its Pampers brand dominated the category with 44% share of retail value sales. This company is far ahead of its competitors; second-ranked is DrenikND doo which offers Boni Supprims with 26% value share and all other companies accounted for less than 10% of retail value sales each. Procter & Gamble retained its leading position due to great trust and the recognition that Pampers enjoys in the country. The name of this brand is even very often used as a generic reference for all nappies/diapers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
There are promising years ahead for nappies/diaper/pants. After a not so impressive performance during the crisis years, the category is expected to fully recover over the forecast period. New product types are also expected to appear, primarily diaper inserts, which were not available in retail outlets at the end of the review period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Nappies/Diapers/Pants industry in Serbia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Nappies/Diapers/Pants industry in Serbia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Serbia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Serbia?
- What are the major brands in Serbia?
- How are decreasing birth rates in developed economies impact the sales of nappies/diapers/pants?
- Which countries offer the biggest potential for environmentally friendly nappies/diapers?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hotels in the Netherlands to 2017: Market Databook
- Hotels in Argentina to 2017: Market Databook
- Hotels in Russia to 2017: Market Databook
- Hotels in Germany to 2017: Market Databook
- Hotels in the US to 2017: Market Databook
- Hotels in Egypt to 2018: Market Databook
- Hotels in South Korea to 2017: Market Databook
- Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Colorectal Cancer to 2019 - Favorable Pricing Policy in the US and Rising Prevalence in Europe and Japan Ensures Market Growth
- Construction and Mining Machinery Market in Czech Republic to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Consumer Foodservice in Bulgaria