New Transportation research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2014 -- The BRIC New Cars industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC new cars market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC new cars market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key new cars market players' BRIC operations and financial performance.
- Understand the future growth prospects of the BRIC new cars market with five year forecasts by both value and volume.
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the new cars industry and had a total market value of $755.3 billion in 2013. Russia was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 21.3% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the new cars industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $567.1 billion in 2013. This was followed by Brazil, Russia and India with a value of $77.5, $69.7, and $41.1 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the new cars industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $767.2 billion in 2018, followed by Brazil, Russia, India with expected values of $109.2, $91.6 and $48.9 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the BRIC new cars market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the BRIC new cars market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC new cars market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the BRIC new cars market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Automotive Manufacturing - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Motorcycle Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Forest Products - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Nuclear Energy - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Construction & Engineering - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Defense Spending - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide