Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/12/2014 -- New Cars in Singapore industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Singapore new cars market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The new cars market consists of the initial retail sale/registration of new passenger cars. Passenger cars include saloons, hatchbacks, SUVs, 4x4s and other related vehicles. The market value is calculated at retail selling price (RSP) and the market volume is given in terms of units sold. Market shares consist of motor manufacturing groups as opposed to their individual brands, i.e. for the Volkswagen Group this includes all of its brands such as Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat etc. Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated at constant 2013 annual average exchange rates.
- The Singaporean new cars market had total revenues of $4.0bn in 2013, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -18.7% between 2009 and 2013.
- Market volumes declined with a CARC of -21.4% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 28.0 thousand new cars sold in 2013.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 1.3% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $4.3bn by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the new cars market in Singapore
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the new cars market in Singapore
Leading company profiles reveal details of key new cars market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Singapore new cars market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Singapore economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Singapore new cars market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Singapore new cars market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Singapore new cars market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cars in France - a Snapshot (2013)
- Cars in Russia - a Snapshot (2013)
- Cars in Vietnam - a Snapshot (2013)
- Cars in South Africa - a Snapshot (2013)
- Automotive Brake System Market By Geography, Brake Type (Disc, Drum), Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light & Heavy Commercial, Two Wheelers) & Technology (Electronically Assisted & Others) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Travel and Tourism in New Zealand to 2017
- The Future of Car Rental in New Zealand to 2017: Market Profile
- In-Car Entertainment in Denmark
- Oil Search Limited Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- Retailing in New Zealand