Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/24/2014 -- The global newspapers industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global newspapers market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global newspapers market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key newspapers market players' global operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global newspapers market with five year forecasts.
- Compares data from Asia-Pacific, Europe, France, Germany, Japan, United Kingdom and United States, alongside individual chapters on each country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global newspapers market had total revenues of $107.8bn in 2013, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.9% between 2009 and 2013.
Newspaper circulation volume increased with a CAGR of 0.8% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 513.5 million newspapers in 2013.
The performance of the market is forecast to decline further but with a slower pace, with an anticipated CARC of -0.2% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $106.7bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global newspapers market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global newspapers market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global newspapers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global newspapers market in relation to its regional counterparts?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Media research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Newspapers: Global Industry Guide
- Motorcycle Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Banks: Global Industry Guide
- Machinery: Global Industry Guide
- Oral Hygiene: Global Industry Guide
- Global Construction Industry Survey 2013-2014: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Construction Industry
- Skincare: Global Industry Guide
- Global Food Industry Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Food Industry
- Functional Drinks: Global Industry Guide