New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Oil & Gas Capital Expenditure Outlook 2013"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/15/2013 -- "Oil & Gas Capital Expenditure Outlook 2013" is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, which analyzes the global oil and gas industry. The report contains a detailed analysis of the current and future capital expenditure of the various types of oil and gas companies - national oil companies, and integrated and independent oil and gas companies. It also provides a detailed analysis and information on the capital expenditure across the entire oil and gas value chain globally. Detailed information on oil and gas capital expenditure across various regions - North America, South and Central America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa - is also provided. The report also covers the planned oil and gas projects in upstream, refining, pipeline, Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and petrochemicals. The report has been prepared using data and information sourced from company reports, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into the oil and gas sector's capital expenditure outlook for 2013. Its scope includes -
- Key findings and analysis of capital expenditure trend in the oil and gas sector.
- Historic and forecast capital expenditure information from 2008 to 2013.
- Information and analysis of capital expenditure across all oil and gas segments - upstream, midstream and downstream.
- Detailed information on the break-up of capital expenditure by region - North America, Asia-Pacific, South and Central America, the Middle East and Africa, and Europe.
- Information on capital expenditure by company type - national oil companies, integrated and independent companies.
- Information on major planned oil and gas projects in the upstream, refining, pipeline, LNG and petrochemicals sectors.
Reasons to Get this Report
This report will enhance your decision-making capabilities. It will allow you to -
- Gain an understanding of the global oil and gas sector's spending trends in 2013.
- Keep abreast of information and in-depth analysis on the global oil and gas market capital expenditure outlook in 2013.
- Formulate strategies based on analysis of competitors' capital expenditure plans.
- Devise strategies to safeguard interests based on insights on the spending of NOCs and IOCs and their anticipated impact on the global oil and gas industry.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Oil and Gas Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Oil and Gas Industry
- Oil & Gas Capital Expenditure Outlook 2011
- Oil and Gas Capital Expenditure Outlook, 2012
- Global Oil and Gas Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Oil and Gas Industry
- Oil & Gas Capital Expenditure Outlook, H1 2012
- Oil and Gas Capital Expenditure Outlook, Mid-Year Update 2011
- Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats & Opportunities in the Oil and Gas Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Business Indicators in the Oil and Gas Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Brief
- Projection of Capital Expenditure in the Oil and Gas Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Snapshot
- Buyer Spend Activity and Procurement Behaviors and Strategies in the Oil and Gas Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)