Fast Market Research recommends "Oral Care in the Netherlands" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/22/2013 -- Whilst many sectors suffered due to the difficult economic situation, oral care managed to profit from the problems. The main reason for this is that due to government cuts to health care, the cost of dental care has gone up. The result is that more consumers avoid visiting the dentist and spend more on oral care products instead. By taking better care of their teeth they hope to spend less on the dental work at the dentist. The result was that in 2012 oral care registered a growth of 4% in...
Euromonitor International's Oral Care in Netherlands report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Dental Floss, Denture Care, Mouth Fresheners, Mouthwashes/Dental Rinses, Tooth Whiteners, Toothbrushes, Toothpaste.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Oral Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Oral Care in the Philippines
- The Future of Indonesia Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Turkey Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- Oral Care in Belgium
- Oral Care in Latvia
- The Future of Australia Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Argentina Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Japan Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Mexico Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of the Netherlands Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017