Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/18/2014 -- "Other" hot drinks recorded faster retail volume and value growth in 2013, compared with the review period CAGR. In 2013, current value sales grew by 6%, which was significantly faster than the 2% increase in retail volume sales, thanks to continuous price increases. Companies were able to increase prices in 2013, mainly in categories where consumption was strong and stable, like chocolate-based flavoured powder drinks and malt-based hot drinks.
Nestle Hungaria is the leading player in "other" hot drinks with a 47% share of retail value sales in 2013. With a long history in Hungary, Nestle has successfully won over local consumers with the distribution of its well-known international brand, Nesquik, and by acquiring traditional Hungarian brands, like Slager and Szerencsi. Thanks to the unbroken appeal of Nesquik brands among young people, Nestle holds over one half of retail value sales of flavoured powder drinks.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
"Other" hot drinks is expected to grow by a 3% CAGR in constant 2013 prices over the forecast period to reach HuF10.6 billion in 2018. This represents a much better performance than the review period CAGR, due to the expected recovery of the national economy, which will increase domestic consumption.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Other Hot Drinks industry in Hungary with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Other Hot Drinks industry in Hungary, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Other Hot Drinks in Hungary market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Other Hot Drinks in Hungary?
- What are the major brands in Hungary?
- What is the growth potential of other hot drinks such as chocolate drinks, oat-based drinks, and yerba mate?
- What role does vending play in the hot chocolate drinks market?
- Have there been any key new hot drinks products, brand extensions, or other emerging trends in the past year?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Spain to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Italy to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Argentina to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Brazil to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Spain to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Chile to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in France to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Finland to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Colombia to 2017