New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Packaged Food in Switzerland"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/16/2013 -- Packaged food clocked a slightly weaker performance in 2012 compared to the overall review period. This static growth was attributable to price-cutting campaigns among leading manufacturers and retailers, following the weakness of the Euro, which encouraged Swiss consumers to engage in cross-border shopping. In addition, private label products are becoming more and more popular with Swiss consumers, not only competing in terms of price positioning but also in terms of quality.
Euromonitor International's Packaged Food in Switzerland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Baby Food, Bakery, Canned/Preserved Food, Chilled Processed Food, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried Processed Food, Frozen Processed Food, Ice Cream, Impulse and Indulgence Products, Meal Replacement, Meal Solutions, Noodles, Nutrition/Staples, Oils and Fats, Pasta, Ready Meals, Sauces, Dressings and Condiments, Snack Bars, Soup, Spreads, Sweet and Savoury Snacks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaged Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Bulgaria to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Colombia to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in the Czech Republic to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Austria to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Finland to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Norway to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Israel to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Romania to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Ukraine to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Poland to 2017