New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Personal Care Appliances in Thailand"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/22/2014 -- Personal care appliances maintained a positive volume performance in 2013, with 13% growth, within which hair care appliances and battery toothbrush units saw the strongest volume growth. Hair care appliances played the most important part in terms of growth in the category, due to continuous advertisements, new product developments and promotional campaigns.
In 2013 Procter and Gamble Mfg Thailand led personal care appliances with a 30% volume share. Procter & Gamble ruled oral care appliances, with an 84% volume share, and was followed overall by Kuron Corp with the Le Sasha brand, which dominated hair care appliances with a 51% volume share, whilst body shavers was led by Philips Electronics (Thailand) with a share of 33%
Personal care appliances is expected to see a volume CAGR of 8% in the forecast period 2013-2018. Product innovation will be the significant factor which drives volume sales of all products within personal care appliances. These products are considered to be important to Thai consumers who live in the cities, as their lifestyles require products which give them convenience and flexibility, but also offer hygiene.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Personal Care Appliances industry in Thailand with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Personal Care Appliances industry in Thailand, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Personal Care Appliances in Thailand market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Personal Care Appliances in Thailand?
- What are the major brands in Thailand?
- What is the share for hair care appliances?
- Is an increased focus on health and beauty driving electric tooth brush sales?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Body Shavers, Hair Care Appliances, Oral Care Appliances, Other Personal Care Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Personal Care Appliances in Italy
- Personal Care Appliances in Romania
- Personal Care Appliances in Japan
- Personal Care Appliances in Germany
- Personal Care Appliances in Austria
- Personal Care Appliances in Turkey
- Personal Care Appliances in Portugal
- Personal Care Appliances in Taiwan
- Personal Care Appliances in Malaysia
- Personal Care Appliances in Russia