Fast Market Research recommends "Personal Care Appliances in the United Arab Emirates" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/19/2014 -- Personal care appliances in 2013 performed well in the United Arab Emirates. This category enjoyed higher consumer demand because of the growing trend towards appearances and well-being. Such trends were chiefly driven by the growing presence of expats, boosting, for instance, the performance of body shavers in volume and value terms. As a result, personal care appliances could register an overall volume increase in 2013.
Euromonitor International's Personal Care Appliances in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Body Shavers, Hair Care Appliances, Oral Care Appliances, Other Personal Care Appliances.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Personal Care Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Facial Care Market in the UAE to 2017
- Beauty and Personal Care in the United Arab Emirates
- Skin Care in the United Arab Emirates
- Denture Care Market in the UAE to 2017
- Sun Care in the United Arab Emirates
- Hand Care Market in the UAE to 2017
- Body Care Market in the UAE to 2017
- Oral Care in the United Arab Emirates
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in the United Arab Emirates