Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/18/2014 -- The petrochemical industry witnessed low activity throughout December, mostly concentrated in the ethylene and propylene industries. In the Middle East, economic diversification and focus on downstream petroleum products continued to attract investment in new plants. In Iraq, Qatar and Egypt, ethylene and derivatives plants were announced, and in Algeria, a p-xylene plant was announced.
- The alert informs about major developments in the global petrochemicals industry in December.
- It forecasts capacity additions for the four major petrochemical categories across the globe.
- It informs about the plant announcements, project status, deals and contract agreements in ethylene and derivatives industries, propylene and derivatives industries, methane derivatives industries and chlorine derivatives industries.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- It helps you to obtain the most up to date information available on global petrochemical industry.
- Understand the macro trends affecting petrochemical capacity additions across the globe.
- Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Petrochemical Capacity Additions and Recent Developments - August 2013
- Petrochemical Capacity Additions and Recent Developments - November 2013
- Petrochemical Capacity Additions and Recent Developments - October 2013
- Petrochemical Capacity Additions and Recent Developments - September 2013
- Petrochemical Capacity Additions and Recent Developments - January 2014
- Honam Petrochemical Corporation (011170) - PetroChemicals - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation Petrochemicals Capacity and SWOT Analysis - 2013 Update
- Renewable Chemicals Market - Alcohols (Ethanol, Methanol), Biopolymers (Starch, PLA, PHA, Polyethylene & Others), Platform Chemicals & Others - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Biomass Power in India, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Global Planned LNG Industry, 2013 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals to 2017