Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/20/2014 -- Polishes continued its marginal growth in 2013. A large number of the product categories in polishes have reached maturity, which resulted in little product development and steady market results. Dutch consumers tend to rely on a rather standard product range when it comes to polishing. Shoe polish continued to be the largest category with 45% of the total value share in the category in 2013. Metal polish accounted for the lowest share, claiming 10% of total value sales.
SC Johnson and HG International continued to lead sales within polishes, holding value shares of 43% and 18%, respectively. Private label was less of a threat than in other categories in home care as consumers prefer premium well-known brands. However, private label was able to post growth in value share in 2013, and may become a considerable threat in the future.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Polishes is expected to post negative CAGRs in volume and constant value in terms of 2013 prices over the forecast period, given the maturity of the individual categories. The on-going economic uncertainties, the availability of substitutes and the absence of substantial product innovations are likely to have a negative influence on future consumer spending within the category.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Polishes industry in Netherlands with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Polishes industry in Netherlands, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Polishes in Netherlands market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Polishes in Netherlands?
- What are the major brands in Netherlands?
- What are the future prospects for the polishes market?
- What are the key new product launches in the polishes market?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Closed Loop Pre-Paid Card Transactions, Open Loop Pre-Paid Card Transactions.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Prepaid Card Market Size and Forecast in South Africa to 2017: Market Profile
- Prepaid Card Market Size and Forecast in South Korea to 2017: Market Profile
- South Korea Prepaid Cards: Market Update
- South Africa Prepaid Cards: Market Update
- Emerging Opportunities in the Credit Card Market in South Korea: Market Size, Industry Drivers and Consumer Trends
- South Korea Cards and Payments: Market Update
- Financial Cards and Payments in South Africa
- Japan's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Debit Cards Market in South Korea to 2018: Market Brief
- Credit Cards Market in South Korea to 2018: Market Brief