Recently published research from MindCommerce, "Publicis Omnicom Group vs. Google, Facebook, and others in Digital Advertising", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/22/2013 -- The global advertising market is expected to reach approximately $505 B in 2013, representing a 3.5% growth rate. Digital advertising is the fastest growing segment within advertising, and within that segment, mobile is the fastest growing segment of Internet advertising with a projected 67% growth rate.
The merger of advertising giants would have more than 130,000 employees and will represent the number one advertisement firm with Omincom $14.2 B and Publicis $8.8, the combined revenue of $23B based on 2012 numbers. This surpasses the currently largest revenue producer WPP with $15.95B. Coming in at a current fourth place is Interpublic Group at $6.96B.
This research evaluates the proposed merger between Omnicom and Publicis including challenges, synergies, market opportunities, and recommendations for the combined company as it seeks to leverage its assets to obtain a greater stake in the digital advertising market. Recommendations include market focus, strategy, partnering, and acquisitions.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Wireless carriers and Internet service providers
- Advertising groups, agencies, and media buyers
- Media companies, portals, and content providers
- Digital application, content, and commerce companies
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Marketing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Google in Mobile Marketing
- Direct to Consumer (DTC) Advertising in Pharmaceuticals - Shift from Traditional Mass-Media Platforms towards Personalization via Online and Social Media
- Mobile Advertising Market in India 2013
- Google vs. Yahoo, Microsoft, Facebook, and Apple in Mobile
- Social and Digital Entertainment Market and Forecast Analysis 2013 - 2018
- Advertising in Europe
- Advertising in the United States
- Advertising in the United Kingdom
- Advertising in the Netherlands
- Global Advertising