Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Retail in South Korea: Industrial Report", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/27/2014 -- Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Retail market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Food, Beverages and Tobacco Stores, Medical Goods, Beauty and Personal Care Stores, Non-specialised Stores, Other Specialised Stores and Retail Not in Stores, Repair of Personal and Household Goods, Second-hand Goods Stores.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Retail market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Retailing in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in South Korea to 2017
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in South Korea, 2013
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in South Africa, 2013
- Food and Grocery Retailing in South Korea: Databook to 2017
- Food and Grocery Retailing in South Africa: Databook to 2017
- Electrical and Electronics Retailing in South Korea: Databook to 2017
- Electrical and Electronics Retailing in South Africa: Databook to 2017
- Retail Buildings Construction in South Africa to 2017: Market Databook
- Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods Retailing in South Africa: Databook to 2017