New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Retail Tissue in Malaysia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2014 -- The increasing urban population resulted in growing sales of retail tissue products in each year of the review period. Despite this, consumers do not perceive napkins, kitchen towels or paper tableware to be essential products for the home, but sales of retail tissue are set to continue growing over the forecast period. This is due to changes in consumer habits, increasing urbanisation and growing incomes.
Retail tissue recorded 3% current value growth in 2013 and sales of RM355 million. Nibong Tebal Paper Mill Sdn Bhd remain the leading player within retail tissue with a 47% value share, with its top brands of Premier and Cutie. Nibong Tebal Paper Mill Sdn Bhd took over Union Paper Industries Sdn Bhd in 2012, and this boosted its registered sales in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Tissues products are goods that consumers need on an everyday basis, particularly toilet paper for those living in urban areas. Due to a growing population and increasing urbanisation, sales of retail tissue are set to grow at a CAGR of 1% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period. In addition, discounting and new packaging are expected to attract more consumers into purchasing retail tissue products.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Retail Tissue industry in Malaysia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Retail Tissue industry in Malaysia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Retail Tissue in Malaysia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Retail Tissue in Malaysia?
- What are the major brands in Malaysia?
- What is the performance of pocket handkerchiefs vs boxed facial tissues?
- What are the key new product launches in the tissues market?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Kitchen Towels, Paper Tableware, Tissues, Toilet Paper.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retail Tissue in Italy
- Retail Tissue in China
- Retail Tissue in Bulgaria
- Retail Tissue in Switzerland
- Retail Tissue in the Czech Republic
- Retail Tissue in Vietnam
- Tissue and Hygiene in Taiwan
- Retail Tissue in Canada
- Retail Tissue in Ireland
- Retail Tissue in South Africa