Fast Market Research recommends "Small Cooking Appliances in Thailand" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/06/2014 -- Volume growth of small cooking appliances was 6% in 2013. Overall small cooking appliances continued to grow due to modern and hectic lifestyles, which require more appliances to help consumers ease the cooking process. Also, small cooking appliances have a shorter life span, therefore require regular replacement.
Thai City Electrics, which manages the Sharp brand, led small cooking appliances in 2013 with a 27% volume share. Its largest share was in rice cookers. The company has maintained its position for a very long time in the Thai market. Thai consumers are loyal to this brand in rice cookers, as the company offers a wide range of models, starting from affordable prices to prices suitable for the most high-end consumers.
Small cooking appliances is expected to see a slower volume CAGR of 4% over the forecast period. Even though it is expected to see a slowdown, its growth is still strong. This is due to the penetration of new products, such as pod coffee machines, other small cooking appliances and mini ovens. Also, the replacement cycle of rice cookers is tending to be shorter. Consumers are spoilt for choice in rice cookers; therefore they might not wait until the end of the life span of their current rice cooker, but may change to a new one quicker if they think that the new model is more interesting and has better functions.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Small Cooking Appliances industry in Thailand with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Small Cooking Appliances industry in Thailand, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Small Cooking Appliances in Thailand market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Small Cooking Appliances in Thailand?
- What are the major brands in Thailand?
- What is the percentage share for hard and soft coffee pod machines?
- Are freestanding hobs driving growth in Thailand?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Breadmakers, Coffee Machines, Electric Grills, Electric Steamers, Freestanding Hobs, Fryers, Mini Ovens, Other Small Cooking Appliances, Rice Cookers, Slow Cookers, Toasters.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Small Cooking Appliances in Turkey
- Small Cooking Appliances in Italy
- Small Cooking Appliances in Germany
- Consumer Appliances in Russia
- Small Cooking Appliances in Malaysia
- Small Cooking Appliances in South Korea
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Taiwan
- Small Cooking Appliances in Vietnam
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in South Korea
- Consumer Appliances in Germany