Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Thailand", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/17/2014 -- Small kitchen appliances (non-cooking) saw a positive performance in 2013, reaching higher retail sales of 1.8 million units, with volume growth of 6%. Of all small kitchen appliances, kettles accounts for the highest sales. Electric kettles are used for making tea or other beverages requiring hot water. The leading global brands include Sharp and Philips. Thai consumers prefer to use electric air pots in order to maintain hot water ready for use at any time. Coffee mills are sold in the Thai market, but do not have large volume sales or see such strong continuous growth as electric kettles. Other small kitchen appliances (non-cooking) includes electric kitchen scales, food and meat slicers, electric graters, electric can openers, electric knives and electric knife sharpeners. The leading global brands include Black & Decker, Hamilton Beach and Cuisinart. Most or all of these small kitchen appliances are imported.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Even though the volume share of Philips declined from 19% in 2012 to 18% in 2013, the company maintained its leading position in small kitchen appliances (non-cooking) in 2013, followed by Sharp. Sharp increased its share from 17% to 18% in this category, because of a wider variety of products. With a long term presence in Thailand, Thai consumers are loyal to many of its products, especially kettles.
Small kitchen appliances (non-cooking) is expected to see a volume CAGR of 6% over the forecast period. Kettles is expected to see the highest volume growth, with a CAGR of 6% in the forecast period to 2018, whilst coffee mills is not expected to stimulate much further growth.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) industry in Thailand with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) industry in Thailand, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Thailand market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Thailand?
- What are the major brands in Thailand?
- Has the recession impacted performance in small kitchen appliances insdustry?
- Are coffee mills growing in line with coffee machine consumption?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Coffee Mills, Kettles, Other Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking).
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in South Korea
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Vietnam
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Taiwan
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in the Czech Republic
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Singapore
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Germany
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Turkey
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Hong Kong, China
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Romania
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Saudi Arabia