Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/15/2014 -- This report is the result of Timetric's extensive market research covering the institutional construction market in South Korea. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players and happening projects in South Korea. "South Korea Institutional Construction: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the institutional construction market in South Korea. It is an essential tool for companies active across the South Korea construction value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
South Korea Institutional Construction: Market Update" provides you with the following:
- Institutional Construction Highlights
- Institutional Construction Output by Sector
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Key Market Drivers and Indicators
- Latest Construction Projects
- Leading Construction Companies
- Latest Construction Industry News.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Enhance your understanding of the institutional construction market in South Korea.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in South Korea institutional construction market.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest construction projects and industry news in South Korea.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Samsung Heavy Industries Co., Ltd., Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co., Ltd, GS Engineering & Construction Corporation, Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd., Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co., Ltd.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- South Africa Institutional Construction: Market Update
- Institutional Buildings Construction in South Africa to 2017: Market Databook
- Institutional Building Construction in South Korea to 2017: Market Databook
- South Korea Commercial Construction: Market Update
- Construction in South Africa - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Construction in South Korea - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- South Africa Commercial Construction: Market Update
- South Korea Infrastructure Construction: Market Update
- South Africa Infrastructure Construction: Market Update
- South Korea Residential Construction: Market Update