New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Sports and Energy Drinks in Singapore"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/03/2014 -- Sports and energy drinks continued to see solid total volume sales growth in 2013. As there were many sports events, such as the London 2012 Olympics and Paralympics and Euro 2012, held in the previous year, sports and energy drinks saw marginally less dynamic total volume sales growth in 2013.
F&N Foods (S) Pte Ltd remained the leading player in sports and energy drinks in 2013, in accounting for an off-trade volume sales share of 65%. This was entirely driven by the performance of its 100 Plus brand in sports drinks, which carried the Health Promotional Board's Healthier Choice Logo. In 2012, the company introduced a new non-carbonated isotonic drink, 100 Plus Edge, which provided more choice to consumers. The company also continued to sponsor various sports events in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The construction of a new sports complex, Singapore Sports Hub, which will include a 55,000 capacity national stadium, is underway and is expected to be completed in 2014. A football match has been arranged as the inaugural event. Since many sporting events are expected to be held in Singapore, demand for sports drinks is likely to increase over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sports and Energy Drinks industry in Singapore with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sports and Energy Drinks industry in Singapore, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sports and Energy Drinks in Singapore market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Sports and Energy Drinks in Singapore?
- What are the major brands in Singapore?
- What are key new sports and energy drinks launches and what impact impact did they have on #category#?
- Who are the key consumers of sports and energy drinks in Singapore?
- What time of day are sports and energy drinks most commonly consumed?
- What trends motivate people to drink sports and energy drink in Singapore?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Energy Drinks, Sports Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sports and Energy Drinks in the US
- Sports and Energy Drinks in China
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Colombia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Estonia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Germany
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Italy
- Sports and Energy Drinks in India
- Sports and Energy Drinks in the Netherlands
- Sports and Energy Drinks in France
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Slovakia