Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/10/2014 -- Steel in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United Kingdom steel market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The steel market consists of the production of crude steel in the stated country or region.
- The UK steel market had total revenues of $3.3bn in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -29.1% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -24.8% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 4.3 million units in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decline further but with a slower pace, with an anticipated CARC of -2.2% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $3.0bn by the end of 2017.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the steel market in the United Kingdom
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the steel market in the United Kingdom
Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Kingdom steel market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United Kingdom economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the United Kingdom steel market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the United Kingdom steel market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Kingdom steel market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Metals & Mining: Global Industry Guide
- Metals & Mining - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Starch Product Market in United Kingdom to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Not Cellular/Reinforced Plastic Film, Sheet and Plate Market in United Kingdom to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- United Kingdom In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2018 - Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture
- Iron and Steel Fasteners Market in United Kingdom - Market Size, Forecasts and Market Players
- Baking Ingredients Market in the United Kingdom: Market Profile to 2017
- The United Kingdom Oil Markets, 2013
- The Future of the Bakery & Cereals Market in United Kingdom to 2017
- The Future of the Haircare Market in the UK to 2017