New Pharmaceuticals research report from Global Markets Direct is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/03/2014 -- Global Market Direct's pharmaceuticals report, "Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013" provides data on the Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc.'s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc.'s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc. and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc. - Brief Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc. overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc. human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc. with complete description of the product's developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc.'s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Evaluate Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc.'s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc. in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc.'s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc..
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc. and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Alzheimer's Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Cell Therapeutics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Flamel Technologies S.A. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- T-Cell Lymphomas - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Transitional Cell Carcinoma (Urothelial Cell Carcinoma) - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Sickle Cell Disease - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- B-Cell Lymphomas - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)