New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Street Stalls/Kiosks in Poland"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/17/2014 -- Street stalls/kiosks are struggling due to fierce competition from other foodservice categories, especially fast food, and consumers are becoming much more demanding with regards to the quality. The range of street stalls/kiosks offer is in general seen as lower quality than the food served in other premises. Another factor negatively influencing the category is the declining purchasing power of consumers, especially those with low budgets who are even refraining from small non-essential pleasures such as buying snacks from street stalls/kiosks. Some street stalls/kiosks were closed in 2013, especially those located in smaller towns and in areas with low consumer footfall.
Street stalls/kiosks in Poland remains a very fragmented category with independent operators holding a 97% share of total value sales in 2013. There are only three essential chains: Kurcze Pieczone, New York Hot Dogs and Lody Bonano.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Street stalls/kiosks are expected to suffer from strong competition from other foodservice categories. However, the performance is likely to rebound after a difficult 2013 and growth will be recorded in the number of outlets and in value terms over the forecast period. Some street stalls/kiosks located in less attractive locations are expected to be closed down over the forecast period, but there will be other interesting locations available such as city centres and tourist resorts. It is expected that the number of foodservice cars and trailers in roadside locations will increase because the category is still underdeveloped in this area. Retail locations are expected to be less important for street stalls/kiosks as shopping centres are likely to remain generally reserved for large chained consumer foodservice operators.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Street Stalls/Kiosks industry in Poland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Street Stalls/Kiosks industry in Poland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Street Stalls/Kiosks in Poland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Street Stalls/Kiosks in Poland?
- What are the major brands in Poland?
- How prevalent are chained street stalls or kiosks in Poland?
- Are any foodservice operators using the street stall or kiosk format to expand into other semi-captive locations or to reach a broader audience?
- What is the average sales per outlet for an independent street stall/kiosk in Poland?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in South Korea
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Portugal
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Canada
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in the United Kingdom
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in the Netherlands
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Thailand
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Mexico
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Australia
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Vietnam
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Denmark