New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Sun Care in South Korea"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/29/2013 -- Sun care increased by 7% in current value terms in 2012 to reach Won738.2 billion. Sun protection continued to be considered as one of the essential facial make-up/ skin care steps by Korean consumers, and maintained a healthy growth rate. Even male consumers now also use sun protection in their daily lives and not just for outdoor activity. Base on this trend, manufacturers also actively introduced multifunctional sun protection combining skin care and facial make-up.
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Aftersun, Self-Tanning, Sun Protection.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beauty and Personal Care in South Korea
- Beauty and Personal Care in South Africa
- Sun Care in South Africa
- Sun Care in South Korea - a Snapshot (2012)
- Sun Care in South Africa - a Snapshot (2013)
- The Future of the Skincare Market in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Skincare Market in South Korea to 2017
- The Future of South Korea Household Care Packaging to 2017
- The Future of South Africa Pet Care Packaging to 2017
- The Future of South Africa Household Care Packaging to 2017
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)