Fast Market Research recommends "The Insurance Industry in Serbia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" from Timetric, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/03/2014 -- The Serbian insurance industry posted a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% during the review period (2008-2012). Growth was recorded despite the economic decline faced by Serbia due to the eurozone crisis. The growth was primarily due to high foreign investor participation in the Serbian insurance industry following its liberalization in 2006. The industry faces a number of challenges such as high rates of crime and alleged corruption, economic slowdown and the eurozone debt crisis. Government support measures such as subsidized agricultural insurance premiums, amendments to the insurance law which include provisions for entire catastrophic risk of insurers be ceded to reinsurers and extension for deadline of submitting appropriate evidence by composite insurers of harmonized business activities along with tax relief for pension products are all expected to support growth of the Serbian insurance industry.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The Serbian insurance industry posted a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% during the review period (2008-2012).
- The industry faces a number of challenges such as high rates of crime and alleged corruption, economic slowdown and the eurozone debt crisis.
- The Serbian insurance industry is dominated by foreign insurance companies.
- Anticipated liberalization of reinsurers is expected to support the growth of the industry.
- The non-life segment, which displayed marginal growth during the review period, was the largest contributor to the industry's written premiums in 2012.
- The life segment grew due to structural changes, and the participation of foreign insurance companies brought a range of new products into the segment.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Serbia:
- It provides historical values for the Serbian insurance industry for the report's 2008-2012 review period and projected figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Serbian insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Serbia, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Serbian insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Serbian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Serbian insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Dunav, Delta Gen Osig, DDOR, Wiener, Uniqa Nezivot, Takovo, Grawe, Triglav, AMS, Milenijum
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Insurance research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Life Insurance in Russia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Life Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017: The Austrian life segment's written premium fell from EUR7.4 billion in 2008 to EUR6.5 billion in 2012.
- Non-Life Insurance in France, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Non-Life Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017: The Austrian non-life segments written premium value grew from EUR6.5 billion in 2008 to EUR7.1 billion in 2012.
- Life Insurance in France, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Thailand, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Life Insurance in China, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- The Insurance Industry in Trinidad & Tobago, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- The Insurance Industry in Uruguay, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- The Insurance Industry in Belarus, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017