Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/02/2014 -- Economic recovery and the improving financial position of households resulted in a more positive mood of consumers, who increased their purchases of tissue and hygiene products as a result. The slowing down of the inflation rate helped to moderate average unit prices, encouraging customers to buy more volume, which had a positive influence on tissue and hygiene. As a result, growth rates of sales improved in 2013 in most categories in both volume and value terms. However, consumer spending...
Euromonitor International's Tissue and Hygiene in Hungary report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene, Retail Tissue and Hygiene, Total Tissue and Hygiene.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tissue and Hygiene market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tissue and Hygiene in Russia
- Tissue and Hygiene in Germany
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in China
- Tissue and Hygiene in Hong Kong, China
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Ecuador
- Tissue and Hygiene in France
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Chile
- Tissue and Hygiene in India
- Tissue and Hygiene in Norway
- Tissue and Hygiene in China