Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/16/2014 -- Hygiene manufacturers are expanding in emerging markets such as the BRICs and the MINTs because demand in developed markets is saturated. However, developing countries are also showing signs of a slowdown. If markets reach maturity how can manufacturers continue to grow? This global briefing looks at opportunities for volume and value growth in key retail hygiene categories.
Euromonitor International's To Infinity and Beyond: Can Hygiene Keep Growing? global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the tissue and hygiene market, highlights buzz topics, emerging regions, countries and categories as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the opportunity zones within tissue and hygiene, analyses leading companies and brands, assesses the importance of private label and offers strategic analysis of major factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, economic/lifestyle/environmental influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene, Retail Tissue and Hygiene, Total Tissue and Hygiene.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tissue and Hygiene market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Personal Hygiene - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Azerbaijan
- Tissue and Hygiene in Kenya
- Personal Hygiene - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Poland
- Tissue and Hygiene in the United Arab Emirates
- Tissue and Hygiene in Nigeria
- Tissue and Hygiene in South Korea
- Kimberly-Clark Chile SA in Tissue and Hygiene (Chile)
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Georgia