Fast Market Research recommends "Tourism Flows Domestic in Slovakia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/25/2014 -- The activities of regional tourism boards, which appeared earlier in the review period and were supported by the new law affecting tourism development, active since 2012, are bringing initial results and supporting the growth of domestic trips in some regions. The two oldest regional tourism boards are present in the Zilina region, which saw three years of growth in trip numbers. In 2012 strong growth of 13% was posted by the Trnava region, also thanks to activities of regional tourism...
Euromonitor International's Tourism Flows Domestic in Slovakia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Domestic Tourism By Destination, Domestic Tourism Travel By Purpose Of Visit.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tourism Flows Domestic market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Italy to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Canada to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in the Netherlands to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Spain to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Brazil to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in South Korea to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in China to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in India to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Saudi Arabia to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Belgium to 2016