New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Tourism Flows Inbound in Ecuador"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/05/2014 -- Inbound trips grew 7% in 2013 to 1,366,000. Colombia and the US represent the two most important tourism sources for Ecuador in terms of trips, making up 25% and 18% of inbound tourists, respectively. Despite its large share of tourists, Colombia saw a decline of -2% of trips to Ecuador in 2013. The US saw a 1% increase.
Arrivals to Ecuador are expected to increase at a CAGR of 5% in trips over the forecast period due to increased international attention on Ecuador and a corresponding rise in demand for tourism services in the country. Arrivals from China are expected to growth the fastest with a trip CAGR of 21%, although admittedly from a smaller base, followed by arrivals from Panama at 10% and arrivals from Switzerland at 10%.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Inbound industry in Ecuador with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Inbound industry in Ecuador, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Inbound in Ecuador market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Inbound in Ecuador?
- How successful is Ecuador in attracting international visitors?
- What are the leading inbound source markets?
- What do international visitors spend their money on?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Arrivals, Arrivals by Mode of Transport, Arrivals by Purpose of Visit.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Denmark
- Travel and Tourism in the Netherlands to 2017: Inbound tourist volumes in the Netherlands expanded at a CAGR of 3.20% bertween 2008-2012 and is expected to record a CAGR of 1.29% over the next five years.
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Hungary
- Travel and Tourism in China to 2017
- Tourism Flows Inbound in China
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Taiwan
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Canada
- Travel and Tourism in France to 2017
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Hong Kong, China
- Tourism Flows Inbound in the Czech Republic