Fast Market Research recommends "Tourism Flows Inbound in Malaysia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/09/2014 -- International arrivals grew by 4% in number of trips in 2013, compared to a mere 1% volume growth in 2012. Stronger volume growth identified in international arrivals is mainly due to strong promotional efforts shown by the tourism board of Malaysia in promoting the country as a tourism destination to the world. Malaysia continued to be promoted with the slogan of Malaysia Truly Asia to the rest of the world by Tourism Malaysia with a diverse range of activities being introduced, ranging from shopping to rich culture and heritage, to nature attractions like rainforests. All these attractive places managed to help to boost international arrivals to Malaysia in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Malaysia is expected to post a CAGR of 4% in both value terms at constant 2013 prices for incoming receipts and volume terms for number of trips. Efforts made by Malaysia?s National Tourism Board, Tourism Malaysia to promote Visit Malaysia Year in 2014, are expected to yield positive results in generating inbound tourism flow. Global promotional campaigns launched by Minister of Tourism and Culture of Malaysia in overseas like Visit Malaysia Year (VMY) 2014 campaign in Los Angeles during October 2013, presence of large promotional booth in International French Travel Market (IFTM) Top Resa from 24 to 27 September at Paris Expo and VMY2014 campaign that was launched in Urumqi, North Western China will drive awareness of VMY2014 to the travel fraternity and media in respective countries, which in turn will lead to an increasing number of prospective international visitors in Malaysia over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Inbound industry in Malaysia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Inbound industry in Malaysia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Inbound in Malaysia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Inbound in Malaysia?
- How successful is Malaysia in attracting international visitors?
- What are the leading inbound source markets?
- What do international visitors spend their money on?
Reasons to Get This Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Denmark
- Tourism Flows Inbound in the Netherlands
- Tourism Flows Inbound in China
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Poland
- Tourism Flows Inbound in India
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Canada
- Travel and Tourism in Spain to 2018
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Hong Kong, China
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Turkey
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Japan