Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Tourist Attractions in Saudi Arabia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/03/2014 -- Tourist attractions showed a positive performance in 2013, with 7% growth in current value terms, despite the fact that the country lacks entertainment venues. Nevertheless, growth was driven by people visiting historic buildings/sites, which reached 28 million visitors in 2013. Growth came as the Saudi Commission for Tourism and Antiquities made diligent efforts to boost tourism by reviving archaeological sites such as Madain Saleh, Al Dir?iya and Old Jeddah. Pre-Islamic sites were also restored, and investments were made to improve and upgrade the National Museum. Further efforts included the organisation of the National Heritage Built Forum annually, which focuses on the preservation and promotion of the country?s National Heritage sites. These efforts helped to develop the interest of domestic and incoming tourists in exploring the country?s historic sites, which led to growth.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The forecast period is expected to witness a value CAGR of 4% at constant 2013 prices for tourist attractions. Although attractions such as cinemas and theatres will remain absent in the country because of following Islamic Shariah law, pre-Islamic sites and other archaeological places will witness growth. Other tourist attractions is expected to register the strongest growth, as key tourist spots such as Kingdom Tower and Al Faisaliyah Tower in Riyadh continue to upgrade the facilities offered to tourists. The Obhur area of Jeddah is also undergoing massive construction, with chalets and resorts in the making, which will attract more tourists for water excursions.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourist Attractions industry in Saudi Arabia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourist Attractions industry in Saudi Arabia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourist Attractions in Saudi Arabia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourist Attractions in Saudi Arabia?
- What are the leading visitor attractions in Saudi Arabia?
- How are casinos performing?
- Are theme/amusement parks increasing in sales?
- Is there an increase in visitors to museums?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Tourist Attractions by Category, Tourist Attractions by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourist Attractions in Norway
- Tourist Attractions in Denmark
- Tourist Attractions in Hungary
- Tourist Attractions in Mexico
- Tourist Attractions in Indonesia
- Tourist Attractions in China
- Tourist Attractions in Poland
- Tourist Attractions in Chile
- Tourist Attractions in the Czech Republic
- Tourist Attractions in Turkey