New Consumer Goods research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/21/2014 -- Toys & Games in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States toys & games market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The toys and games market consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of activity toys (including art and craft, building sets, learning and exploration, and sewing and hobby), dolls, games and puzzles (including jigsaw puzzles and card games), infant/pre-school (including intellectual growth education toys and other infant toys), plush (includes soft toys), outdoor & sports toys (includes outdoor games and sports such as cars and bicycles etc.) and other toys (including toys made of plastics, rubber, textile, die-cast miniature model toys and metal toys. This also includes action figures, youth electronics and boy character toys, which includes small racing cars etc.).
- The US toys & games market had total revenues of $22.0bn in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.1% between 2008 and 2012.
- The outdoor & sports toys segment was the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $4.3bn, equivalent to 19.6% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to follow a similar pattern with an anticipated CAGR of 0.1% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $22.1bn by the end of 2017.
This Report Features:
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the toys & games market in the United States
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the toys & games market in the United States
Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys & games market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States toys & games market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United States economy
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the United States toys & games market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the United States toys & games market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States toys & games market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Games Software in the United States
- Toys & Games in the United Kingdom
- Games Consoles in the United States
- Toys and Games in the United Kingdom
- Toys and Games in the United Arab Emirates
- Traditional Toys and Games in the United Kingdom
- Traditional Toys and Games in the United Arab Emirates
- The Future of the Make-up Market in the United States to 2017
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in the United States to 2017
- The Future of the Personal Hygiene Market in the United States to 2017