New Transportation market report from Euromonitor International: "Transportation in Mexico"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/21/2014 -- In 2013 domestic airlines carried 30.5 million passengers, which represents an increase of 9% when compared to previous year. The main driver for this growth was the low-cost airlines, such as ABC Aerolineas (Interjet) and Vuela Cia de Aviacion (Volaris), which operate some of the routes left open by Mexicana de Aviacion airline since it stopped operations three years ago. Also, those airlines increased the frequency of main flight destinations and opened new routes.
Over the 2013-2018 forecast period value sales of transportation are expected to rise at a CAGR of 3% (at constant 2013 prices) and low-cost carriers is expected to see the most dynamic growth, with a constant value CAGR of 5%. This growth is likely to be driven by the two new airlines Aerojal in Guadalajara, Jalisco and TAR in Queretaro, Queretaro, and also by the expected expansion of fleets of the main five Mexican airlines companies.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Transportation industry in Mexico with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Transportation industry in Mexico, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Transportation in Mexico market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Transportation in Mexico?
- What are the major brands in Mexico?
- Is there a move from schedule to low cost carriers?
- Is there a shift away from air to rail?
- How well is capacity aligned with utilisation?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Transportation by Category, Transportation by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Transportation Systems and Analytics Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Transportation in Hungary
- Transportation in Denmark
- Transportation in the Czech Republic
- Transportation Management Market - Global Advancements, Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)
- Transportation in Sweden
- Transportation in Canada
- Transportation in Norway
- Transportation in Hong Kong, China
- Transportation in Ecuador