Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Travel Accommodation in Spain", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/20/2014 -- Domestic tourism continued to impact the revenue of hotels but due to record numbers in the number of international tourists, hotels started recovering in 2013 with marginal growth in the number of hotel rooms, 2% growth in bed nights and an increasing occupancy rate as more international tourists have chosen to book in hotels. Leisure performed marginally better than business in 2013. According to Exceltur, the hotels situated on the coast with 52 locations increased their revenue by 4% per available room achieving a value of ?65.2 during the high season between July and September. The positive developments in the hotels were strongly evident in Barcelona, Baleares and Andalusia where the average daily rate and occupancy rate increased for hotels.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Internet transactions are expected to grow compared to offline sales for travel accommodation; the increase of publicity and announcement of deals on companies? websites will stimulate the growth of internet transactions over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Travel Accommodation industry in Spain with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Travel Accommodation industry in Spain, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Travel Accommodation in Spain market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Travel Accommodation in Spain?
- What are the major brands in Spain?
- What is the rate of development for chained hotels vs independent hotels?
- How are luxury hotels performing compared to mid-priced and budget hotels?
- Is there an increase in hostels and campsites?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel Accommodation in Hungary
- Travel Accommodation in Peru
- Travel Accommodation in the Czech Republic
- Travel Accommodation in Australia
- Travel Accommodation in Poland
- Travel Accommodation in Denmark
- Travel Accommodation in China
- Travel Accommodation in Chile
- Travel Accommodation in Turkey
- Travel Accommodation in Slovakia