Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Travel and Tourism in Egypt", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/12/2014 -- According to the travel and tourism competitiveness report published by the World Economic Forum in 2013, Egypt dropped 10 places in the global assessment to 85th position. This drop was mainly because of the deterioration in the safety and security environment in the country.Both, number of tourist trips and tourism receipts recorded a significant drop in 2013.
Euromonitor International's Travel and Tourism in Egypt report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Online Travel Sales to Country Residents, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report:
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in the UK to 2018
- Travel and Tourism in the UAE to 2018
- Travel and Tourism in Hong Kong to 2018
- Travel and Tourism in Malaysia to 2018
- Travel and Tourism in Saudi Arabia to 2018
- Travel and Tourism in Italy to 2018
- Travel and Tourism in Egypt to 2018
- Travel and Tourism in Singapore to 2018
- Travel and Tourism in the US to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Brazil to 2018