New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Travel and Tourism in South Korea"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/19/2014 -- As the South Korean K-Pop and Korean Wave trends spread around the world, the number of inbound tourists from overseas, and China in particular, increased remarkably. Moreover, their higher spending in South Korea in outlets from luxury goods stores to mass beauty specialist retailers increased tourist receipts in South Korea. In order to attract visitors, the South Korean government eased visa issuance regulations, and encouraged popular retailers to offer convenient payment and communication...
Euromonitor International's Travel and Tourism in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in South Korea to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in South Korea to 2017
- The Future of Travel Intermediaries in South Korea to 2016: Market Profile
- Travel Intermediaries in South Korea to 2016: Market Databook
- Travel Intermediaries in South Africa to 2017: Market Databook
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Brazil to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Canada to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Saudi Arabia to 2016
- The North American Travel Intermediaries Market
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)