New Financial Services market report from Datamonitor: "UK Employers' Liability Insurance: Competitor Dynamics"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/22/2013 -- The employers' liability insurance market remains dominated by a group of large insurers retaining corporate books and municipal business. This report will look at the expected top 10 insurers in the market by GWP but also the top insurers selected for placement by surveyed brokers, as well as the insurers of choice according to SME responses.
Scope of this Report
- Identify which insurers are performing best in the market in terms of broker selection and SME choice.
- Enhance your view of the market's competitor dynamics in light of the different pressures insurers are facing and where shifts in position may occur.
AXA has toppled Aviva as the employers' liability insurer of choice as selected by surveyed SMEs.
Aviva remains the most popular insurer among brokers looking to place employers' liability business.
A lack of significant movement by the dominant players in the market has led insurers to expect little change to the top 10 as measured by GWP, with Zurich continuing to dominate as the number one insurer by book size.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Who are the key competitors in the employers' liability market and what strategies have they adopted?
- Which insurers were most SMEs drawn to, according to Datamonitor's 2012 SME Insurance Survey?
- Where are most brokers turning to place employers' liability business?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- UK Employers' Liability Insurance: Market Dynamics and Opportunities
- Non-Life Insurance in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Introduction of Compulsory Motor Third-Party Liability Insurance to Drive Market Growth
- UK SME Insurance 2012
- UK SME Insurance 2012: Competitive Dynamics
- Non-Life Insurance in Poland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Trend and Opportunities in the Polish Non-Life Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile
- The Insurance Industry in Macau, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Non-Life Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- The Insurance Industry in Bulgaria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- The Insurance Industry in Kyrgyzstan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017